10th Annual Little Heroes 2022
Welcome to the 2021 Pulling for Our Little Heroes landing page. On this page you will find all of the information you need regarding the event. Check out the links below to find out how you can help us raise money for the Northern Nevada Children’s Cancer Foundation. Thank you so much for all of your support!!
- To view 2022 Team CrossFit Workouts click
- To view 2022 Team CrossFit Leaderboard click
- More Info click
- To view 2022 Fundraising Leaderboard with links click
- More info click
- Follow our social media pages for updates: Facebook and Instagram.
We are excited to host the 10th annual Pulling for Our Little Heroes to benefit our friends at the Northern Nevada Children’s Cancer Foundation!
Registration links below make sure to register in the correct competition- CrossFit or Weightlifting!
CrossFit Competition– -Details
1. Registration will be open from
2. Competition will be teams of 4 (2 male/2 female).
3. More information coming soon, so check back!
4. After your team is registered, Paige (firstname.lastname@example.org) will create your team’s FUNdraising page. Please allow her a couple days to set up, thank you for your patience.
10. FUNdraising will still be the 4th event. Raising a minimum of $250 will be required to advance to the finale. Any team raising $500 or above will automatically earn a first-place finish in the FUNdraising “WOD.”
Weightlifting Competition– Online or In-Person at Calavera Barbell -Details
1. Registration will open from
2. Competition will be teams of 2, any combination of male/female, youth/senior/master
3. Competition is open to local and non-local teams.
4. Heats will be run at Calavera Barbell starting on Scheduling will be required.
5. Video submission will be required for all lifts not completed at Calavera Barbell.
6. Video submissions must be received by 9/7/2021 at 11:59pm PST.