10th Annual Little Heroes 2022
We are excited to host the 10th annual Pulling for Our Little Heroes to benefit our friends at the Northern Nevada Children’s Cancer Foundation! CrossFit event to be held at CrossFit Initiative and Weightlifting event to be held at Calavera Barbell.
- To register a team (MMFF) for the CrossFit event on Sep 9 & 10, click HERE
- To register a team (MF) for Weightlifting the week of Sep 5 – 8, click HERE
- To view 2022 Team CrossFit Leaderboard click
- To view 2022 Fundraising Leaderboard with links click HERE
- Follow our social media pages for updates: Facebook and Instagram.
CrossFit Registration-CLICK HERE
CrossFit Competition– -Details
1. Registration will be open from July 1st – August 31st. For 9 years in row this event has sold out so don’t wait and get a head start on fundraising!
2. Competition will be teams of 4 (2 male/2 female).
3. Competition will start in the afternoon on Friday September 9th and end on Saturday September 10th in the afternoon.
4. More information coming soon, so check back!
5. After your team is registered, Paige (firstname.lastname@example.org) will create your team’s FUNdraising page. Please allow her a couple days to set up, thank you for your patience.
6. FUNdraising will still be a scored event. Raising a minimum of $500 will be required to advance to the finale. Any team raising $1,000 or above will automatically earn a first-place finish in the FUNdraising “WOD.”
Weightlifting Registration- CLICK HERE
Weightlifting Competition– Online or In-Person at Calavera Barbell -Details
1. Registration will open from July 1st – August 31st.
2. Competition will be teams of 2, any combination of male/female, youth/senior/master (3 Ranked coed divisions include: Open/Open, Youth/Youth, Master/Youth)
3. Competition is open to local and non-local teams.
4. Heats will be run at Calavera Barbell starting on Saturday September 3rd. Scheduling will be required.
5. Video submission will be required for all lifts not completed at Calavera Barbell.
6. Video submissions must be received by 9/2/2022 at 11:59pm PST.